Profitable a World Sequence of Poker bracelet isn’t straightforward.
Gamers must navigate giant match fields filled with landmines or small fields filled with the world’s finest gamers. Oh, they usually must keep away from unhealthy luck from the deck, as nicely.
Listed here are 5 of one of the best gamers by no means to win a match on the WSOP:
5. Rainier Kempe — He has a number of titles to his credit score, together with the 2016 Tremendous Excessive Curler Bowl for $5 million, and is one among Germany’s most profitable gamers. Kempe’s WSOP outcomes present a handful of ultimate tables, however he’s by no means completed higher than fourth place in a WSOP occasion.
4. Christoph Vogelsang — The German is usually ridiculed as a human rain delay for his deliberate determination making throughout a hand. However he’s earned greater than $9 million in his WSOP profession, together with a second-place end within the 2022 $25,000 buy-in Heads Up No-Restrict Maintain’em Championship.
3. Sean Winter — The high-stakes skilled from Jacksonville, Florida, continues to climb the all-time cash listing and ranks within the prime 25. His closest name for a bracelet got here when he completed second within the 2018 $50,000 buy-in No-limit Maintain’em Excessive Curler for greater than $1 million.
2. Steve O’Dwyer — One of the profitable match gamers of all time with near $37 million in earnings, O’Dwyer stopped enjoying the WSOP in Las Vegas a decade in the past. His final money got here in 2013, although he did end within the cash of a excessive curler occasion at WSOP Europe in 2018.
1. Cary Katz — The founding father of subscription streaming service PokerGO and an everyday on the high-stakes scene, Katz ranks within the prime 15 of poker’s all-time cash listing. He has three runner-up finishes on the WSOP, together with the 2023 $100,000 buy-in Excessive Curler No-limit Maintain’em occasion.
Contact David Schoen at email@example.com or 702-387-5203. Comply with @DavidSchoenLVRJ on Twitter.